I would like to thank all of you who nominated me for this auspicious award (you know who you are) it has been an absolute pleasure and a humbling experience being able to share and engage with all of you. I apologise for responding to this so late, I am a bit slow on the uptake and didn’t realise the appropriate protocol. I genuinely hope all of you win, of those of you that I nominate, as I am truly inspired by what you write and share on your blogs.
The rules for the Versatile Blogger Award are:
~ Thank the blogger who nominated you.
~ Share 7 random things about yourself.
~ Add the versatile blogger award on your blog.
~ Nominate 15 fellow bloggers.
~ Inform the bloggers of their nomination.
Okay. 7 random things, eh? In no particular order:
1) I love listening to Queen when I feel like singing and dancing (rather badly) by myself.
2) I can read palms.
3) I remember people’s birthdays better than their first names.
4) I still haven’t seen James Cameron’s Titanic.
5) I once saw thirty three shooting stars in one year.
6) I love reading books while lying in bed on my stomache with a illow propping up my chest and with the duvet cover pulled all the way over my head.
7) I own a pair of red skinny jeans.
The fifteen blogs I nominate are:
|9)||Cynthia Ann Katon-Alfonso http://songsofseasons.wordpress.com|
|11) Writing Jobs http://sr.gravatar.com/writerjobs1|
|13) T Scott http://dehypnotize.wordpress.com|